Great news! I am launching a new podcast series “Farangs Talk Thai” and The special guest for October is Dr.Donna Robinson from MedConsult. She will share her experiences of living in Thailand for more than 30 years, as well as the experience of learning Thai in order to pass Thai exams for a medical license. Let’s get to know her.
- Thai Past Tense อดีตกาล – Tell a story in the past
- Quick Guide to Thai Classifiers (units of noun)
- Common New Year Wishes in Thai คำอวยพรวันปีใหม่
- The most common gift ideas for Thai people – What to buy for Thais?
- Talk Thai with Dr.Donna Robinson from MedConsult
- Extra polite Thai phrases used with a service staff
- 10 Sentences for Thai learners to use in the Thai class
- Making a Comparison in Thai language (with podcast)
- Challenges to learn Thai scripts and ways to overcome them
- Read Thai 101: Thai Ending Consonants